Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Caleb's Bedroom....

Since I was on the kick of posting past pictures....
And since Caleb and I cleaned his room yesterday....
And since it's my favorite room.....





I thought I'd show you around! :o)
This is my little brother, Caleb's "Roy Rogers Cowboy Room."



I did the "dragging thing" in his room as well. The walls actually look a lot like mine... Only mine's a bit lighter.

I painted the woodwork a brilliant red and I LOVE it. It just pops in that room! The twisted barbwire above all the windows is another favorite.


It was a vibrant K-State purple with pink woodwork when we moved in, so this was a welcome change for Caleb! ;o)


This was my first woodworking project... A window seat was a perfect addition! We store all our blankets in it. It works great!


This is my absolute favorite thing in the room. I just got an old, weathered barnboard and twisted barbwire around it and hung it on the wall above his door. It looks like it's just suspended there. It's really cool! I just can't seem to get a picture to give it justice.

Anyhoo.... Just thought you might like to see! ;o)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes that is one cool room! I think it is so wonderful that you are so handy with the tools, gosh I can't even get my husband to fix things around here. Too bad you don't live closer! LOL!

Unknown said...

That is an adorable room! I love the window seat, can just see the kiddos curled up there with a book. And, the barnwood sign looks great, I really like how you used the barbed wire with it. Very cool!

Anonymous said...

What a cool idea!!!! You did GREAT!! I'll bet Caleb is one proud young'n!