Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Cookies!!!

Yes.... Christmas Cookies...


Those words mean two things to me!


It is the name of my new favorite Christmas Song sung by George Strait... (Absolutely adorable! Makes me smile!)


AND it is also what we spent a few days ago doing!

After a whole day of decorating... I was positively sick!!! lol

Cookie dough... Frosting... Fudge batter.... and more...

I had about as much self-control as mom in a nut factory!!

Decorating Christmas sugar cookies is always a Christmas "must" around here... But this year we did something new! My Aunt Sheryl, and cousins Jessica and Jerrica all came over that evening and we had a "cookie bake." They brought several different batches of cookies and we made lots of cookies. It was LOTS of fun!

Want to join us next year?!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

YEs!!!! YES!!!! I'd love to come next year!! :D Is that an official invite?! All I need then is a time/date/location!!

Norma Marshall said...

We do that too and look forward to it every year. That's what memories
are made of! I also gave a box of cookies for my five y/o grand daughter to share at her pre school.

Norma
http://pitterpaint.blogspot.com/