Monday, March 5, 2007

An Old-Fashioned Tent Meeting!

How neat it was to go to the old-fashioned tent revival meetings!


And what a huge tent! The Wissmann's sang there on Monday night, and Wednesday night.





Singing... Challenging and encouraging messages... People... That's what a tent meeting is!



Sunshine and Florida! They just go together! Such beautiful weather!


Me and my incredible-photographer-cousin, Bethany! :o) Gotta love the delay, photos! And look at me!!! I'm so sunburned after a day at the beach! :o) lol

3 comments:

Bethany said...

What a fun surprise to find a comment from you! (And I'm so glad your stuck being our cousin, or you would've dis-owned us long before we made it this far! :D Love you, girl! Praying you had a blessed Easter! (miss'd ya!)

The Weddles said...

Hey girl! See you haven't updated for a while.

Hope you are doing well.

I thought of you when I put the Fort Riley post garage sales on my calendar. Gotta love garage sales for those T2T items.

Happy spring,

Em

Prov. 15:28 The heart of the righteous studieth to answer.

The Weddles said...

LOL! I just read my blog comment and laughed. What an odd verse to put on the bottom. I'm not demanding an answer. It's been a favorate vs of mine while working at Life Choice.

Happy day,

EMBW