Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Casting Cares...

For some reason I've had this song from NCHEA stuck in my head all day.


It's one I learned at 12 or so and it was a definate favorite. I always sang it to myself whenever life seemed tough! How sweet to know that no matter what happens to me, HE knows... and HE cares!

I cast all my cares upon you.
I lay all of my burdens down at your feet.
And anytime
I don't know
What to do,
I will cast all my cares upon you.

"Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." --1 Peter 5:77

4 comments:

~~Deby said...

oh I remember this song...and the tune too...I love it...
Deby

Anonymous said...

Finally, I find your blog again! I love that song too, and I was so glad that it was a part of the weekend. Looking forward to seeing you soon! Emily

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole,

Any babies yet....????!!! I'm missing you tons, and just wanted to drop by, and say "Hi"! Great post BTW!=)

Love Ya TONS!
Bekah

Roxie said...

Went looking for fellow "repurposers" after writing my first Trash 2 Treasure post and found you. What a pleasure.