Tuesday, October 28, 2008

September 9th...

Okay... I looked... **gasp** September 9th was the last time I posted. That's almost 2 months ago.

TWO MONTHS!

May I beg your forgiveness? Plead, perhaps?

In my defence, a LOT has happened since September 9th!!!

Namely... WE BOUGHT A BUILDING!!!!


A GI-NORMOUS building!!! In fact... At home, we had our candle stuff in several rooms. The combine sq. footage of those rooms was approx. 800ish. Want to know how big our new building is??! OVER 10,000 SQ. FEET!!!! Lots and lots of room to grow!!! No more carrying 60 lbs. boxes of wax dooooown the stairs.... And no more carrying the finished candles uppppp the stairs! We're all on one level and can roll pallets of stuff around... Back around to the back door and load the truck right there... It's fantastic!

We'll have a storefront where we can sell our candles, my JUNK, ect... (It is in the process of bring completely gutted and redone! LOTS of fun but I'm supposed to have it done by the weekend before Thanksgiving! Besides pouring thousands of candles! TONS of fun... but... YIKES!!!)

A WHOLE room just for my workshop and beloved tools! Yeah baby!



WE'RE EXCITED AND LOVING IT!!!!!
More details to follow! :o)
P.S. Sorry Rachel.... I know I said I'd post last week, but my computer charger diiiied!
Just got it fixed! YAY!

4 comments:

Joel said...

Is that the building off of Hwy. 75 on the south side of Tekamah?

Rachel said...

Are my eyes playing tricks on me, or did my amazing, lovely, talented cousin actually POST on her BLOG!!?!!? Hurray!

Seriously -- thanks for making time to post. The building looks great! :)

Anonymous said...

Yaaay! You updated!!!! You're forgiven! :) It must be awfully nice to have more room. Did you get any pictures of Josiah and Abi's wedding? I saw on the Ulmer family blog that you helped decorate. ~*Lisa*~

Anonymous said...

So happy for your new building!

Just a note concerning your candles sold at our local Johnson grocery store. The manager has been burning the "carmel pecan" one in the store and it has to be the best advertisement for your candles. The grocery store smells heavenly!!!!

You and Sam did a great job at Life Choice banquet!
Nancy Baltensperger