Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Candles coming out of our ears!!!

Well… Today I started pouring for fall/winter candle fundraisers. For those of you who didn’t know… That’s my winter life. Our family makes candles! Visit our website at: http://www.mastershandcandles.com/!



Anyway… My friend Jenny (who’s staying here for 5 weeks till school starts) and I spent the last 2 days organizing the candle room. All of the Spring fundraisers scents were along the outside of the room and the Winter scents were on racks in the middle. And all they all needed to be switched. That was a HUGE task that I’m thrilled is over. In all, we organized over 10,000 candles! :o) Yup, I’m glad it’s over!






Thus far today, I poured 2 batches of Victorian Rose candles. Phew! They’re strong! Let’s just say I’m more of a “bakery-type” person than florals!! I’m hoping to get a head start on candles this year, so I don’t have to pour so hard when the time comes! Seriously! It can get grueling! All-nighters aren’t too unusual right before a big delivery. So hopefully we’ll avoid all those this year, eh? :o)
I didn’t get to work on any T2T projects today, but I did get to organize the basement a bit in preparation of some new projects! Will keep you posted! :o)





Anyhoo… Just thought I’d send out a quick update and try to make-up for all the time I didn’t post earlier! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OHHHH...how I wish I could have been there workin' along side you two! And I greatly hope that you can stay poured ahead to avoid 'all nighters'!

Love you, Nicole!