Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sill alive and running!!!

Hey!
I just wanted you to know that yes, I am in fact still alive! My computer hasn’t been allowing me to post… Besides that, life has just been too busy to blog!
Remember how I said that during my summer life, we work on the weekends? Strike that… We work at fairs on the weekend and we work the rest of the week getting ready for the fairs! :o) lol

But I got to thinking… You haven’t seen how “Herb” is doing lately, have you?
I went on a date with him last night. (In other words, he got weeded! If you didn’t know… my herb garden’s name is Herbert. “Herb” for short. I know, I know… I’m kinda weird like that! lol)





This is what got planted this year.




Sadly, my chamomile died out. *sniff sniff* We planted the cabbage too close to it and I think it choked it out while I was at CYIA.

But everything else is doing great!
I just realized that I forgot to tell you! Earlier this spring, I got chocolate mint and orange mint!!! They are SO fun! They seem to be growing with full force! I can’t wait till they get full enough that I can harvest them for tea! I’ve been grabbing a few leaves here and there, but not really harvesting it yet per se. Except for my good ‘ol Dutch mint that’s been around forever… I’ve already harvested a bunch of that for this winter.



Anyhoo… Just thought I’d post quick to let you know I’m still alive! :o)

No comments: