Friday, March 7, 2008

Another new experience!

All right... I was going to post what else I've been working on, but it wouldn't let me post any more last night! Silly thing!!
I've tiled the hearth in front of the fireplace as well as a new hearth pad in the corner for our new wood stove. It's been another new thing I've never done before... But tiling is really a LOT of fun!!! :o)




This is the hearth pad for the wood stove...
I was just laying them out to get an idea of how I wanted the tile to go.

My new wet saw for cutting tile... You know how I feel about saws, and this is no exception! I love this thing! It's totally cool!!!


This was the fireplace hearth... Those red things were so nice! they kept them spaced so well!!!


Finished laying the hearth pad tile...


Then a few days later came the grout... That was interesting!


And messy...

I'll post pics of the finished product soon!!!



1 comment:

Kate said...

Nice work! You sure are talented lady! I love seeing the process!