Tuesday, June 26, 2007

CYIA Pictures...

Okay... So finally... The long awaited pictures of CYIA! There are lots lore on the CEF website...




Some of the crazy staff girls!


Katie, Me, Jenny, and Anna

"Making Songtime Meaningful" class that I taught with Katie!

I love working with brilliant people... They make me look brilliant too!!



Clik and I

She was one of the dorm moms and I was her right-hand helper!

I was the big bad one who announced LIGHTS OUT!





Katie, Marylen, and I teaching the puppet segment. It was lots of fun!

Good 'ol Labor of Love... (AKA Chores)

Sneaking celery from the kitchen before dinner! Muahaahaahaa!



About halfway through, we had a "Western Night!" It was a blast! As part of it, we played the gameshow...

"WHEEL OF TORTURE"

**Said in my best announcer voice**

The idea of the game was that each contestant would come from the back room, one at a time. When we said GO, they had to lift each box and say what was underneath. The 5th box had a shocking surprise in it!

Nolan!

When each person would lift it up, he'd pop up and yell at them! It was hysterical! They screamed... Jumped... Screeched... Yeah, you get the picture.

Anyway... I was the... Ummm... Lovely assistant during the gameshow! :o)

Nathaniel, the rodeo clown. Yeehaw!


My dear friend Jenny and I!

I miss you and love you, Jenny!



So... I had a simply wonderful time at CYIA this year! Can't wait for next year!

~Nicole

1 comment:

Liz Brown said...

What fun pictures ... I think I missed a lot during the first week :)