Thursday, November 1, 2007

Craving....

Do you ever get an intense craving for something? Something sweet… Something with apples… And cinnamon… And crumb topping… I did just a few days ago, so out came my favorite “Apple Crisp” recipe. It is without a doubt one of the easiest things to make EVER! It only took me 15 minutes or so. And I’ve been making this since I was very young...
I love it! So… I’m sharing with you all! :o)


~ Apple Crisp ~
3 c. Sliced Apples 2 Tbsp. Flour
1 c. Sugar Pinch of salt

Crumb together:
¾ c. Rolled Oats ¼ tsp. Soda
¾ c. Flour ¼ tsp. Baking Soda
¾ c. Brown Sugar 1/3 c. Melted Butter or Oleo

Press over the apples. Bake at 350 until golden brown, or apples are done.


You can also use pretty much anything instead of apples. Peaches happen to be my absolute favorite! Topped with a bit of ice cream.... YUM!!!


4 comments:

Grace said...

That looks delicious! I love baking, especially this time of year:)

Anonymous said...

Looks so yummy! Wish I could have been there to enjoy your craving with you! :) Sure do MISS you! HUGS!!!

Goldfish said...

I love baking rhubarb crisp. Have you ever had it? If not, you should come up to North Dakota, it's delicious!
BTW, this sounds like a very easy recipe, I might have to try it when I go home for Christmas break ( LOTS of baking will be done in that month of break)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Nicole! Yes, I do crave sometimes, but it is usually weird things like toast, or whipped cream, or things like that! I have been thinking about you today! I hope that I can see you soon!