Monday, November 5, 2007

No... I'm not decorating for Christmas yet... but...

I’ve been seeing so many cute Christmas decorating ideas from my blogging buddies and here’s just three that I finally found the “stuff” to do!

I picked all this up that that auction a few weeks ago. I got all the leftover Christmas stuff for 3.00. This is so cute... It's a candy dish, filled with colorful Christmas light bulbs.

There was a huge box of vintage-ish ornaments… Christmas light bulbs… and lots of other junk. Really junk! It was so bad, I sorted through it by the dumpster! But these took me a grand total of 5 minutes to throw together… If that! :o)

(I also got the glassware in a pile of leftovers for 1.00. Total cost of each project was maybe 1.00 at the most! I love them!

4 comments:

Grace said...

That is such a great idea! It's so pretty too:) I especially like the last picture.

~~Deby said...

so pretty...and btw...I am hoping to put my tree up this weekend..so what I am early...just a couple more weeks that I get to enjoy the Season...IMHO...
Deby

Kate said...

What festive ideas!I think come Christmas time you'll find something similar adorning our house!

Thanks!

~~Deby said...

Happy Thanksgiving.
Deby