Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The first Snow!

I love it!!! That first fresh snow!
As the sun peaked through my window this morning, I finally decided to get up. My bed was so cozy and warm... I did, however have a long, busy day ahead. I turned to look out my window and was greeted with this beautiful sight of our first snow. There was just enough to barely cover the still green grass, and leaving a dusting on everything else. I love snow! Especially when I don't have to go out into it!!! :o) lol I mean, that occational snowball fight or sledding spree is a blast, but I absolutely love being snowed in!


So.... To ya'll out there....
Have a white Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

~~Deby said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Deby

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see the snow too! I love watching it snow and the first snow fall is so beautiful. When the sun shines on it and it looks like a million diamonds strewn all over, it is like a song! I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving! Emily