Friday, December 7, 2007

**SIGH**

Hello Ya'll!
Yes... I am still alive!! I'm dreadfully sorry for abandoning you the last couple months! Let me explain, and perhaps you will understand why! :o)

Our family makes candles.... A lot of candles! We are Master's Hand Candle Co... you can visit us at: http://www.mastershandcandles.com/

This is our busy time of the year and... Since October 1st I have poured over 13,000 candles! Pwhew!!! I love what we do... But I'm glad to be done with the busy candle season!!! Now I can do things like.... Ummm.... actually clean my room... Do laundry... Fix something for supper other than frozen pizza or ramen noodles... (Not to complain! I happen to love both! :o) lol) and even get out out of the house more than once a week to go to church! Yay!

And best of all, now I can decorate for Christmas! I simply cannot wait!!! Whoohoo! I'll be posting pictures of my happenings, I promise!

So until then.... Stay warm!!! :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so happy to hear that the brunt of it is over! :) Does that mean we can get together more too?!? T'would be so absolutely wonderful! I'm missing you something fierce! :D Love you tons...with bunches of hugs!!!

Bethany said...

So glad your candle marathon is almost over!! Three shouts for Nicole!

And I can't wait to see your Christmas decorations....tis the season!!

Love you, girl!

~~Deby said...

I am glad that there is REST coming for you and also..that yur business has been so successful....
enjoy your decorating.
Deby