Saturday, December 8, 2007

A Start on Christmas Decorating...

Well.... We've started Christmas decorating around here! I absolutely love decorating for Christmas! Here's a glimpse into a few of the nooks and crannies we've beautified so far! :o)

Remember this old doctor's bag I got for 1.00 at an auction? Well here it is again! Filled with pine cones... Vintage ornaments... And other Christmas odds and ends. It's one of my favorites!


This is the curio cabinet in the dining room. It's so pretty with pine boughs, poinsettias, Christmas garland, and of COURSE twinkle lights!!! :o)


When I bought all that Christmas junk a few months ago at the rainy auction... There was an entire box full vintage ornaments. I am having so much fun with them! I'm arranging them here and there in crystal bowls and other fun containers I've accumulated. Which is a lot! :o)

The fireplace mantle is now complete and Christmas-y!


Merry Christmas Ya'll!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole, I've been reading your blog for awhile and love it!
I love all of your decorations as well, they are so pretty! We did most of our house on the same day as you, isn't that funny? Hopefully I can see you at church soon. (I think you guys should come to our church sometime, hint hint! ;)
Miss ya,
Katie

Kate said...

Lovely decor!

You definitely have an artistic eye!