Thursday, December 13, 2007

'Tis the Season!

'Tis the season! And I love it! I know I keep saying it, but we have so very many fun traditions that we do every Christmas. Last night... we put up the tree.

We found this particular tree... And... Get this... I drove dad's truck to get it! Not any truck, but a MANUAL transmission! For your information, I have made it a habit never to drive anything with a clutch. I once learned on a Dodge Shadow. *sigh* However, I had a few too many bad experiences that usually involved spinning out or killing it. But... Out of necessity, I ended up driving dad's truck. And it wasn't too bad, either!!! I know... I know, Ragnar.... Go ahead in interject here the, "I told you, you could do it!" :o)

Another tradition we have is drinking root beer in "Frosty Mugs" on the night we decorate the tree. "Frosty Mugs" are glass mugs we've left in the freezer. Then when you put liquid... Root Beer in this case... it's will turn cold and slushie. Yum! They're the best!



Don't worry.... We have LOTS of fun traditions we do every year... Memories to make...
I'll be sharing more with you soon! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO, NICOLE on driving a manuel! Personally I think it really fun! That is once you get the hang of it. :) I love hearing about what you do for the Christmas season! Thanks for sharing. Love you!

~~Deby said...

Good job on driving the truck..the tree looks wonderful....
Deby