Thursday, August 7, 2008

What exactly do I do, anyway??

Okay... someone asked what exactly it is I do at the fairs on weekends? Well... here goes... A look into my summers!


Our family owns and runs a "family entertainment buisness" called Sonshine & Company. We do...


SHAVED ICE
CAPPUCCINO FREEZES

FRUIT SMOOTHIES

WILD ISLAND SLUSHIE DRINKS


BLOOMIN' CARAMEL APPLES


MINI MELTS (Kinda lke Dippin' Dots only better! :o) lol!)


COTTON CANDY

And we also have a moonwalk bounce house... train rides... baseball radar throw... face painting... occationally balloon animals... ummm... I think that's it. I loose track! ;o)

So there's a reader's digest version of what we do!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that the smoothies look the best!
My sisters and I stopped by your stand at the Amelia Earhart Festival. Esther, Elizabeth, Tabitha, and their Dad were with you. I saw you in the stand, you looked really tired and hot!
Have a blessed day!
Always in Christ,
Kourtney

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question!

The Weddles said...

Great to see you Saturday!

Everyone loved what you guys brought!

Rest up girl.

Em

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your help on Saturday!! You make the BEST cotton candy...it was definitely a huge hit!:)
See you soon at another wedding!;)

Anonymous said...

Oh..... I'm just withering away here without a cappuccino freeze!! They are totally the best!!! I'll just have to wait until next time you're in the area!! :)
Have a great week-end, Nicole!!
~Elizabeth