Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What else have I been up to this summer?

Well... as you may haave guessed... Fairs pretty much summed up my summer. However last week, Grace, Alatheia, and I all went down to my Grandma's to teach a Bible club.


It. Was. A. Blast.




We had WAY too much fun!



We went from 7 kids to 14 kids. The water balloon fight the last day really upped attendence. ;o) lol! Sadly, **cough cough** I had a wedding shower afterwards, so I couldn't get wet. Aww! lol!








Aaand... we had a blast on our "off time" too!





The mighty headhunter!

The bearded women!


Yeah! We had a blast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole! Glad to see you're back blogging! You have been one busy girl!!! Lots of fun though, I'm sure! (like one wouldn't have fun Alatheia and Gracie!;)) I would imagine you're about ready to do a whole lot of nothing for a while....maybe when the summer's over?:)
See you on Saturday! Thanks so much for your help....like you haven't done anything on a weekend for a while!;)
~Lesley

Ladygreen said...

Woohoo! you're back on the internet!! You could have put a better picture of me up though...god heavens! lol.

Anonymous said...

So what do you do at fairs anyway?