Saturday, February 17, 2007

Another one done!

Hey!
Did ya'll want to see the "3-drawer-adorable-piece-of-furniture-that-we-got-from-my-new-favorite-salvage-yard?" It's done too! Sadly, it doesn't quite fit where we wanted it to. *Sigh* On the other hand, that might not be too bad as I have first dibbs on it if mom doesn't want it! :o) (Although for some strange reason, Caleb keeps trying to weasel her out of it! What would he want with it?!) The problem is... I don't know where
I'd put it until I moved out. *Sigh* Oh, for a place of my own!!! Anyway... Here it is!

I added the bead board on the sides... They had a hole or two... I think it was part of a desk and electrical something-or-another ran through it... But I'm not sure. Whatever the case... It's adorable now!


I crackled the drawers... they came out really nice. I love crackle painting! My favorite technique! (I get the crackle stuff from Menard's just in case you're wondering! It's in the paint section.)

Not a bad buy for 12.50, eh???

So yeah! Lovin' my camera!

Will post more pics. again soon!!!

No comments: