Monday, February 5, 2007

Pictures, where art thou?

Hello!
I'm back!!!

I've decided.... I'm tired of not posting pictures!!!
I can't take it any more!!! I need to post some pictures!
So... until I get my camera again, I'm going to start posting past projects... and mostly just stuff that hasn't much to do with anything here! :o)

Here are some sunrise/sunset pictures that I've taken. Beautiful aren't they? They were all taken at "the house down south" where we used to live. The Miles Ranch. :o)








This one is my favorite! I love the dimension that it has! Okay.. okay... I know I can't fool you! I don't know anything about photography!!! :o) lol I just like how you've got the tree leaves up close... the sunset... and the windmill in the distance. I can close my eyes and feel myself back there.
Warm summer evening... Still and quiet... Not a sound except for the occasional songbirds last call of the night... A slight, gentle breeze blowing up from the cornfield below... *Ahhhh*



This one was gorgeous!!! I wish you could've seen it in real life! It was breathtaking!!! Pictures just can't do justice to what it really looked like!

I like the "more colorful ones" better, but this one is pretty too!



Sometimes we'd get sunsets with the most VIVID colors! Again... One of those that you have to see "in person!" A camera could never seem to do them justice! It was a BREATHTAKING sunset that evening! They were just too incredible to get on a picture!

Wouldn't they make pretty desktop wallpaper?


This was the normal sunset. Here, we don't really get to see the sunrises or the sunsets. We live in kind of a valley. But never have I ever lived anywhere that had such a magnificent view of the sunset every evening than when we were down there! I do miss that!



Anyway... Progress in the kitchen? Yeah! ALL the wainscoting is up! YAY! It's sanded and has 2 coats of primer, baby! Just need a coat of cream... A coat of Burgundy and then wiped off... Trim put on the top... a couple coats of sealer on all of it and... ***Drumroll please*** I'll be done with it!!! YAY!!!
Can you tell I'm EXCITED?!?!? :o) lol


Anyway... I'll be back soon posting pictures of stuff that has nothing to do with anything!!! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK So I got tired of seeing 0 comments, 0 comments all the time and decided to do something about it. I LOVE the pictures! You really took all those yourself?!?! They are really good!!! Almost enough to make me want to move down there. Your doing great I love the blog. Keep it up!