Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm STILL warm!!! :o)

Hello from a still-sunny Florida!!! :o)

I've been having a blast! We've been picking oranges... Watched THE movie, "Facing the Giants..." And even went to the beach today where I got FRIED!!! I'm so red!!! :o) Check out the pictures to see ME doing what I've been doing!!!




There's nothing like Florida oranges picked right from the tree! They are so very juicy... YUM!


This was at the beach... Pre- Sunburn!! :o)


BRRR! It sure is cold when you first get in!

We even found a few sand dollars... not a lot though. The waves were really big, so it was hard to see the bottom most of the time. It made for some fun wading/swimming though!

What fun!

Like I said... It's a blast down here!

So... I'm thinkin' I'll go rest my poor, bright red self for the night! ;o)

Good Night!

No comments: