Thursday, February 8, 2007

Meet my family!

Okay here...

Going through pictures... Would you like to meet my family?


Here goes!

This is Dad... I'll not post his age... But he's the oldest... :o) lol
In a lot of ways, he and I are a lot alike!

We are early birds by nature... We like to keep on a task until it's finished... And we aren't terribly flexible when plans change! ;o)



This is Mom... I'll not post her age either... But she's the 2nd oldest... :o)
We are complete opposites! :o) So we make a great team!
"We complete each other!" ***In my best Sid-From-ICE-AGE- voice***

She's a lot of fun to be around... She keeps everyone on their toes...
And she's "Chronically Late..." 15 minutes everywhere we go each time!!!


This is Micah... We're 14 months apart in age. He's 19 years old now.
We too, are opposites! (He & Mom are a lot alike... And Dad & I are a lot alike...)

He's another fun one! He loves making us all laugh... (Even if he's not funny! :o) lol) And he always has us guessing!



This is Caleb... He's our "prayer baby!" I prayed for him every day for over 5 years before he came along! He's 9 years old.
I'm not sure who's personality he tends towards... He's kind of in the middle, perhaps tending a bit more towards Mom.
He's a very strong leader (Even as a 9 year old)... He has a dream of owning his own farm and doing it all by horse ("horse-drawn" plow, ect...) someday... And he has an unbounded amount of energy!!! :o)



So now you've met them! My family!
So how's my To-Do list coming??? Let's take a look! (I'll bold the stuff that I have done!)
*Sand the edges of the chair
*Put sealer on the table, windows, chair, and drawers
*Finish putting up wainscoting
*Prime wainscoting
*Paint another coat of navy on wainscoting trim
*Paint 1-2 coats of white on wainscoting
*Paint Burgundy on wainscoting and wipe off. (So the Burgundy will only stay in the grooves) Note: We changed our minds... We're doing navy
*Put trim above wainscoting
*Put trim in corner cabinet
*Install light above corner cabinet
*Hang doors on all cabinets that I took off to paint
So yeah!!! I'm getting closer!!!
YAY!

No comments: