Thursday, February 15, 2007

Long Awaited Pictures...

GUESS WHAT?!?
Thanks to a terrific friend... Our camera is back! :o) YAY!!!
So here's just a few "long-promised" pictures! I'll post more as I get time!

This is that corner before I ripped it apart! :o)


See? This whole wall looked kind of scrunched... (Besides all the clutter that seemed to gather on the table!)

Taa-daa! Isn't she cute?!

It's not done yet... Still have to put in the counter, shelf, and the light up top. But it is very nearly done!

See how much less cluttered it is now?

(Okay... okay... Besides my tools scattered all over!!!)

Isn't it exciting?!?!? I LOVE IT!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Days!

Great job on that Nicole!

Miss ya!

Em

Anonymous said...

So creative...! Big improvement and cute to have a corner cupboard in that spot!

I realize this is an 'outdated' response to when you did this project (appears you did this the middle of February)....But I just now came across your website....which was forwarded on from Emy Sue.

Take care....Miss you...God Bless!

Anna B.

Margo said...

Very nice project. You are so ahead of me, 20yrs or so, Just think what you'll be creating when you are 40.