Wednesday, January 30, 2008

And she said... Let there be light!

Okay... so you know how some livingrooms are? The kind that have no lights in the ceiling? I'm not sure if they expect everyone who lives there to be blind and therefore not mind the darkness that comes every evening.... or to keep so many lamps plugged in around the room, it takes fully 5 minutes to go around and turn them all on!

Don't get me wrong! I love lamps! There's nothing much better than curling up on the couch with a book, reading in the peace and quiet, with only the soft glow of a lamp! *sigh*

But if I need light... I want LIGHT!!! :o)


Whatever the case... I figured as long as we were redoing the ceiling... Otherwise known as punching holes, cutting and otherwise mangling the previous double-thick drywall substances... We might as well add some light, baby!


I know you can't tell it now... But soon 2 beautiful light fixtures will be mounted in the middle of the room where they will live forever after, shedding their glorious light, and brightening our hearts because we will no longer be stumbling around in the hazy darkness that has graced this particular livingroom for many years!
Stay tuned to see pictures of those lovely finished light fixtures!

No comments: