Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've been tagged!

Okay y’all!
I was tagged by Margo a while back to share seven interesting things about myself… And I must not be too interesting, because it took me a while to think up seven!! Whatever te case... Here we go! :o)



* I was eating pizza with the stuffed crust method before it was even invented! As long as I can remember, I’ve always eaten the crust first, then the rest.

* At age 3, I fell out of our apartment window… Three stories high. And I didn’t break a single bone! I told all the nurses that “Jesus caught me.”

*I’ve been deer hunting since I was 8… I would get up at the crack of dawn to go out with Dad until I got my own license at 12. Now we still go out at the crack of dawn! It’s our yearly thing we do… Just him and I!

*As a little girl, I wanted to be a rancher with my cousin, Kristin when we grew up. We decided one day that we’d probably have to each get married… That way it would be 2 less guys we’d have to hire! :o) lol

* I have chewed my nails as long as I can remember… Trust me… It’s a horrid habit! I tried everything for YEARS to break myself of it, and nothing ever worked. But just recently, I stopped biting my nails one at a time. I have never ever heard of anything like it, but it worked! I now have 10 nice nails! Fancy that!!

* “And I’ve never been to Boston in the fall!” –In my best Larry the Cucumber voice -- I’ve been to 3 out of 4 corners of the United States… Washington state, California, and Florida. Someday I need to make it out east yet! :o)

*Growing up, mom and dad always read to us every night. My favorites were the Dr. Seuss ones! “Horton Hatches an Egg…” “Cat and the Hat…” “The Lorax…” “Green Eggs and Ham…” “Yertle the Turtle…” “The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins…” “McElligot’s Pool…” However, ONLY dad read anything Dr. Seuss. Mom absolutely refused to read anything that involved Sneetches, Grinches, Zaxes and Zooks.


So there you go! Now you know a little more about me! :o)

I’m supposed to tag 7 more people, so I am going to tag:

Bethany

The Wissmann Family

Josiah

Kate

Olive Plants

Ulmer Family

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole!
Reading through your blog I realize there's a whole side of you I never knew existed!:) Your talents are amazing...never thought of you as a girl that played with power tools but I guess you learn something new every day!:)
Haven't seen you in ages...looking forward to seeing you at NCHEA!
~Les

Anonymous said...

Man you're funny!!!
You know, I always bit my nails untill last spring, and then I had a HUGE wave of vain-ness and stoped : ) Not that you needed to know that or anything...
Well, ttyl dear!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I'm so glad that you got tagged, because then we all get to read it! :) But I can say this is one time I'm really glad I don't have a blog so that I can't be tagged! lol Love you...and lots of hugs too!

PS--Did you find that camera cord yet? I'm prayin' hard! :)

Kate said...

Fun facts! :)