Friday, May 4, 2007

No... I'm not "lost forever!"

Well... Ahem...

Just in case you were wondering...
Yes, I got back from Florida! ;o) lol

Life has been CRAZY since then! What's been happening?!


Well... Let's see...
I had NCHEA Kid's Conference... That was SO FUN!!! Can't wait to start planning for next year!

Candles have wound down. We'll start those back up again in September. *Whew!* One less thing on my list!

Fairs have started up. In fact, we'll be doing fairs 5 out of 7 days this week!

We got our whole house re-wired! HALELUJAH! Gone with all the fuses! In with breaker boxes! No more switching blown fuses for me, baby! (Excuse my excitement, but last time I changed a fuse, I had smoke and sparks everywhere!!! SCARY! Someone told me that no one ever died from getting "just scared." I beg to differ! I was very close to being the first 20 year-old woman to have a heart attack!)

And it's very much gardening weather! We got our very small garden planted... All the flowers weeded... My own beautiful herb garden weeded and some additions planted... The hanging baskets done and hung on the front porch... And yet 4 more flats of flowers to plant. YAY! I love this time of year!

I'm not sure what else has kept me busy lately, but I've been busy doing it!!! :o) lol


That being said, I'll try to post a bit more than every two months now! Granted, I won't be working on a lot of projects this summer, but I'll try to keep you posted by keepin' posted! :o)

~Nicole

No comments: