Monday, May 14, 2007

Remember my lamps??

Hey ya'll!

Remember the really cool lamps minus the lampshades that I got a couple weeks ago? Check out what I did!


Gave this one to mom for Mother's Day (Along with a really cool tall lamp that I got at my favorite Thrift Store. It still had the tag on it! It was a VERY expensive lamp!!! Got it for 30-something!!! Yeah!) I LOVE how it turned out! I'm having mom get another lampshade like it at Wal-Mart today so that I can do the other one! (The lampshades that I'm using are the beige faux suade ones) It's just an ordinary lampshade that I added the beaded trim to. (I had the trim beads on hand that I had grabbed out of the bargin bin in the fabric section a year or so ago.) It was REALLY easy! I'm making the other one for myself. I'm excited!!!
YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicole,

That whole lamp is just way too neat! You are so creative!! You could become rich...you know...that whole buy low, sell high thing! :)

Love ya!