Tuesday, May 15, 2007

WE HAD A BABY!!!!

Maggie's a mommy!

Don't you just love her little polka dots all over her backside?! :o)

Sleepy baby!


The 'lil one was born sometime between 8:00 p.m. and 3:00 a.m.

Isn't she sweet?! She seems to be pretty calm and not too feisty yet, which is kind of nice! ;o) lol We're excited with how pretty she is!



Now we're deciding on names! Can you think of any good ones? We always name Maggie's babies "flower names." We've had Sweet William (Willy), Dandelion (Dandy), Baby's Breath (Baby), and... there's one more... I can't seem to remember what her name was. Hmmm....

Let's hear your vote!
What should we name her?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll!! She's adorable!! Thanks so much for letting me know. Did you get to see it born? I think you should name her? Dolly! I know it is not a flower, but she is such a doll as I already said! Oh well maybe I can make it there for the next one!

Love and Miss Ya Tons!
Bekah

Anonymous said...

hey nick!!! I love your new "baby"!! she's beautiful! I'll have to respond to your e-mail with some name ideas:-)
~Grace

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I think you should name her after orchids... she seems to be so delicate and fragile and if she is docile I think that would be a good flower for her... but I can't think of any good nickname. You would have to work on that. I can't wait to see you on Saturday!!!! WAHOO!!!

Rachel said...

Hmmmm.....Such an adorable baby deserves a great name....Our favorite 'pick' is Jasmine -- Jazzy for short. She looks sophisticated and spunky at the same time. :)

Other suggestions were...Hollyhock (Holly), Poppy, Sunflower (Sunny), or Chrysanthemum (Crissy)!?!?!

Hope this gives some ideas! Thanks for sharing the pictures -- she is so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Rachel,

You thought of some great ones! Can't wait to hear what they come up with!!

Hugs to you both! (That means you too, Nicole!:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole!
I think you should name her Daisy
or Violet :)
Make sure ya let us know what ya name her!!!