Monday, August 13, 2007

5-Day Clubs...

Hey ya'll!

I'm back!




I've been down at Grandma's house in Falls City teaching 5-Day clubs. (A 5-Day Club is a Bible club held one hour a day for five days in a row)




We had 2 clubs going all week. It was a blast! Grace Waldo and of course Jenny and I all taught.



I found something out though... Grace is a terrible prankster! :o) She hid my car... Jumped out of the closet and REALLY scared Jenny... And the list goes on. Of course I had to repay her antics with a few of my own! Filling her pillow case with ice cubes... Waking her up by dumping a cup of water on her.... Yeah! It was fun! :o) lol



It really was such a blessing to teach all these kids, some of whom had never heard the gospel, about my Lord Jesus.




It was also very exciting seeing some of the kids that just keep coming over the years.


I've been doing this 8 or so years... And the kids that were just tiny when I started are all grown up. *sniff sniff* Makes me feel old!!! :o) lol

Ahhhh.... Yes.... More memories!

No comments: