Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo.....



"Oh I'm goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo,


How about you, you, you?


You can come too, too, too,


Goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo."








A trip to one of the best zoo's in the U.S.A!!!


Henry Doorly Zoo...


We're so blessed to have it so close! We got a season pass yesterday, so if anyone wants to go with me sometime... LET'S GO!






Persons involved with yesterday's rendezvous include Mom, Caleb, Jenny, Bailey, Aunt Sharon, my cousin Kristin, (who is leaving for college in the boonies of Missouri soon) and ME! We had a good 'ol time!!!




They have a lot of new stuff too! The gorilla complex has been completely re-done. Whey have an orangutan building that was pretty cool. They have a new butterfly house coming soon too! :o)



The aquarium is SO cool! I LOVE the aquarium! Actually, a word to the wise... If you're planning on popping the question any time soon... The part where you walk through the tunnel would be SUCH a cool place! "You're the only fish in the sea for me." Awwww.... Let me know how it works out for you! :o) lol




Anyhoo... Just thought I'd let you know what I've been up to! :o)


1 comment:

Bethany said...

Wow, Nicole! Looks like you found a new friend! You'll have to introduce me to him sometime. (Hm-mm-m...I'm trying to decide if he is bald enough...)

Love you, 'tous!