Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Cabella's...

On our way back, we stopped by Cabella's in Kansas City.







I think it's bigger than our's in Omaha. We just tootled around for a while... Browsed a bit... Didn't buy anything... Went to the shooting gallery.... I whooped everyone in shooting, not once... But twice. High score both times! (260 and 270) Yeah... it was fun! :o)




Isn't this bed adorable?! I wish I could've gotten better pictures, but it was kind of crowded! I LOVE this! It's like a regular log bed, but it's got the canopy too! I want one for my-place-of-my-own-somwday-when-I-grow-up, however, I'm not going to pay almost 2000.00 for it! So I'll just put my hint in here for my future husband... (Hopefully he'll read my archives, right?!) Will you make me one?!?!


It was fun, just spending the weekend together!

No comments: