Thursday, September 20, 2007

Autumn...

It seems as if summer suddenly switched to the crisp mornings and cooler nights that autumn inevitably brings. I love this time of year when we roast marshmallows over a bonfire… The leaves start to turn brilliant colors… The farmers work in their fields to get the year’s harvest in… The squirrels dash madly around… The geese call out overhead as they head south promising to be back just as soon as the ice begins to melt in the spring. Doesn’t it just make you want to go make a hot cup of apple cider!

I love Fall!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so i've been keeping up with you via robolady :) I love the arrangement! It screams a big welcome to Fall! I love the peg shelf, too!

Unknown said...

I love autumn too!

Margo said...

I would like a hot cup of something, but It's still 90 degrees here. :(

~~Deby said...

this looks wonderful...hot cup of tea or coffee...either one works for me...Caffeine, please
Deby