Friday, September 21, 2007

Spur-of-the-moment-FUN!!!

Well... Mom and I had one of those spur-of-the-moment evenings! (I love those!)





We were at home.... Just got done working on candles all day... Saw in paper that there was a little auction across the river a mere 15 minutes away... And decided to go! It looked small, and junky. But that's the kind I like! We got there and sure enough... Junk! Yay!




Boxes of nails, screws and other junk going for .25 each! Another Yay!



Here's just two things I found amongst one of my .25 boxes! HAPPY DAY!



When I said it was junk, I meant it! We loaded the car so full we could barely fit ourselves in and came home. We parked out by the dumpster to unload! ;o) lol I sorted stuff for 5 minutes before it got too dark to see. I'll resume in the morning! Can't wait to see what other treasures I might find! YAY!
I'll let you know what I find!

1 comment:

Margo said...

Those 2 little finds there were well worth the effort. Great save.