Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Just a few more projects...

Here's a few projects I worked on this week...



The shelf and the stool, I painted black and then distressed them.

I also made another lamp out of books. They're all calculus, algebra, geometry, ect... books. They'd be a fun one for a teacher! :o)




I got this lamp at a garage sale a few weeks ago. There was just something about it.... The doiley lampshade... the adorable picher base.... I might switch a different shade with the base and use this one somewhere else... but I'll see.



After all... I've spent $2 in worse places, right?! :o) lol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness, I love what you have done with the book lamp - so forgive me for being so naive - but did you drill through the books? I'm not very crafty at all, sorry to say - just give me a needle and thread. I love your brother's room, and I'm sure he does too! I love checking out your bog for all these cute ideas!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Love the lamps and painted furniture! Right up my ally!
Penny

Anonymous said...

Your book lamp is inspired.

Unknown said...

Very cute! Like your project ideas!

Anonymous said...

Bad girl...you have me saying that "I've spent......." My DH just looks at me like I have a screw loose!!!! I told him that it was your fault :^)
I love the book lamp....may look into that idea with music books, for the top of my piano! Thank you!