Sunday, October 21, 2007

Last Saturday's finds!

All right... Here it is as promised... Pictures!


Yeasterday was the first time we saw the sun! Unfortunately it was short-lived. *sigh* Today was cloudy, cold, and windy. BUT... I did get pictures yesterday just before dark!


I bought 3 tables for 1.00 each... I'm so happy! :o)

There's this one.... One with a white enamel top (you can see a bit of it on the left hand side) ... And another smaller side table that has wonderful spindle legs as well. I'm very happy with them! (I have to be at 1.00 a piece!)

I know.. I know... You're thinking, "ANOTHER TRUNK?!" I'm thinking the same thing too! But it was only 1.00! It would have been absolutely wrong to let it go for that! So.... Just what to do with another one!

This was very cool! One of my highest bids with a whole $6 spent on this single purchase. It's and antique scale... Bet I can re-sell it for more than that. I think it's pretty nifty! :o)

Our porch is absolutely packed with junk right now... Poor mom. But there's so many ideas that I'm just bursting with now!! There's this old Conoco can I got for $1. Not my style, but I can re-sell it for more than that. I also bought 3 of those slow/stop signs... I've got ideas! Muaahaahaa!

I got a TON of enamelware. These pitchers were the most expensive at $2 for one and $6 for the other. I've never seen one for under $25, So I was tickled at these two! (The old guys just weren't interested! lol) I love that blue/white pan too.... Pretty EXCITING!

Anyhoo.... Just thought you might like to see just a few of my great-super-exciting-new-purchases!

7 comments:

Jean said...

Great bargins! I love the enamelware! I used to collect it and I have a fountain made out of a coffee pot and cups.

Bethany said...

So fun to see the pictures of your 'finds'!!! Do you do most of your re-selling on e-bay?! I think the enamelware pitchers are my favorite of your buys -- so cool! :) And with all the trunks you've been busying, think of all the stuff you could take on a trip!

Andrew is here looking over my shoulder and he says your house is going to be decorated so cool someday. [he also says that it "is very dangerous to start buying junk thinking you can re-sell it for more." ]

I'm sure you wanted to hear all that just now! LOL

Love you!

~~Deby said...

Looks like some wonderful treasures to me,,,,
Deby

Unknown said...

great stuff! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Goldfish said...

It's so much fun to see all of your "expensive" purchases. :)

Under Southern Skies said...

Looks like you got a lot of neat things especially the trunk, for only $1.00!

Anonymous said...

Please email me if you ever come across the antique toledo scales that are used in carnivals as people weighers 1920's niacey@yahoo.com