Thursday, January 18, 2007

Alas, plans have changed...

Well...

Plans have changed! We're going to work on a few projects in the kitchen before we dig into the living room. The far east wall is Mom's "thorn in the flesh." It's kind of cluttered and jumbled. We have to stove, refrig, a table and our mirowave stand all squished in there. The microwave stand is going to go... I'm building a corner cupboard there. It should be adorable when it's done! It's just... I'm not exactly sure what all that will involve!! :o) I'll post pics. later!
I'm pretty much going to make it all from scraps that I have around here. I've got 2 old doors for the back. (That's all the further I've gotten!) I cut those down to the right size last night and then primed them. They match, but they were 2 different sizes. I have to cut them down in different places so that they'd match. Can't wait till it's done!!! Cute!

Also, I want to put wainscoting in too. It'll be waist-highth'ish? We'll see how that turns out! Should be cute!!!

Anyhoo... That's what I'm up to now! :o)

No comments: