Thursday, January 25, 2007

Why I like doing what I do...

Top 5 reasons why I like doing what I do:

1. It keeps me happily and safely occupied... Off the the streets and it prevents me from embarking on a life of crime.

2. I get a thrill... Almost a "high" from rescuing poor, dirty, lonely and otherwise rejected "treasures."

3. If it weren't for thrift stores (And Christopher & Banks) I would have no clothes at all. Besides that, when someone at church says, "What an adorable sweater! Where did you get it?!" I can sweetly smile and say, "Goodwill... 99 cents." Gets 'em every time! (Most of them are goodwill shoppers too!)

4. Otherwise, I would be sitting on the floor as I wrote this. (Thrift store chair!)

5. Lastly... I can fill my bottle addiction 100% guilt-free! It's .99! So what if I already have a room full... It's only .99! I confess... I love bottles. My one true weakness. *Sigh* Short ones... Tall ones... Fat ones... Skinny ones... Big ones... Small ones... You get the picture! :o) As long as they're that slightly green/bluish tinted color, I'm in love. My future husband won't have to bring me chocolates or flowers... (Although I do love flowers) A bottle will keep me very happy! :o)

Anyway... Those were just some random thoughts that came after mom asked me that question...

Why do you like doing what you do???

No comments: